Currently, we have an interesting opportunity as Hardware Design Engineer at our work center in Santander (North of Spain) to join our embedded systems team.
Main roles of the position will be:
- Electronic design and development for the creation of IoT cutting edge products to meet all the customer requirements in terms of performance, quality and target cost.
- Requirements gathering, technical specifications, components selection, schematic designs, PCB layouts, prototypes manufacturing, testing and validation.
- Coordination and preparation of technical reports and any other related documentation.
- Production management: manufacturing process, electronic purchasing, compliance and quality assurance.
- R&D activities related to HW design for embedded systems
- Close work with our commercial teams in order to promote the state-of-the-art technology in our product line.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Strong knowledge in PCB design based on embedded platforms (e.g.: ARM 7/9/Cortex-M3, ATMEL AVR, PIC).
- Experience with hardware design tools (e.g.: Altium, Eagle, OrCAD).
- Source code compiling and debugging tools (Toolchain GCC, Eclipse, ARM Realview, Keil).
- Software development based on RTOS (e.g.: FreeRTOS, eCos, Nucleus, VRTX, VxWorks…) (Toolchain GCC, Eclipse, ARM Realview, Keil…).
- Experience in RF design (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)
- Creativity, participation and teamwork.
What do we offer? :
- We offer a multidisciplinary environment of work, continuous technological challenges in a growing SME, and deal directly with clients.
- We offer a permanent contract and a highly competitive salary
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com